Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Chicken Scratch Folder"

BRINGIN IT BACK OLD SCHOOL, lol.

so i was cleaning out one of shelves since i got to buy a very flimsy..BUT useful NEW shelf from wallmart and now i got ROOM! while i was stashing my junk-- i saw an old drawing i made when I was (eheeem) obsessed with SAILORMOON-- i think that was when "Toonami" was hot. so ummm 6th, 7th grade perhaps? yeaaah.... DONT judge my skilllsss... i was like 10.. well maybe 13 0r 14 watever.


i figured since i had nada to do today--like ANY day, i inked (and finally broke my staedtler pens) the drawing and colored it-- very gheeeeetto-ly. this was exactly what they told us in school--what NOT to do. o well... it's only chicken scratch :)


among in my chicken scratch folder is my NEW NEW favorite character from MEET THE ROBINSONS (which was bomb-y) ...i just reeally fell for GOOB. i could NOT, for the lif eof me, find any images from the internet so i came up with this number by looking at a little icon. it's not finished-- o well. it's not sooo bad, but it aint good either. but i think GOOB is still cute :)


FRIKA FRIKA FREESH!

1 comments:

Melvin Laso said...

cooool.
you drew like THAT in middle school.
hella good.

aight, peace.